Second Skin Audio

My Recent builds

Going to hold Two SA 12s....Double top baffle with flush mount0629121943.jpg

This looks almost exactly like what I'm trying to draw up in SketchUp for a pair of 12w6s. Would you mind sharing you design on that box? Or better yet, draw me up the same thing except with dimensions of 34Wx13.5Tx18D with subs up port up? I just can't seem to get the hang of SketchUp. And it'll be my first try at kerfing so I don't want to try freehanding it. All of your stuff is very nice work btw. Thanks!

Going to hold Two SA 12s....Double top baffle with flush mount0629121943.jpg

This looks almost exactly like what I'm trying to draw up in SketchUp for a pair of 12w6s. Would you mind sharing you design on that box? Or better yet, draw me up the same thing except with dimensions of 34Wx13.5Tx18D with subs up port up? I just can't seem to get the hang of SketchUp. And it'll be my first try at kerfing so I don't want to try freehanding it. All of your stuff is very nice work btw. Thanks!

I can't draw in Sketchup either...All of my boxes are done without the use of it......I have sketchup on my computer and I have almost ran my fist through the monitor trying to draw with it.........Use torres to calculate enclosure and port size...

I can't draw in Sketchup either...All of my boxes are done without the use of it......I have sketchup on my computer and I have almost ran my fist through the monitor trying to draw with it.........Use torres to calculate enclosure and port size...

lol... ditto! :)

badass boxes bro

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Archived