*POST PICS OF YOUR CAR*

Let me find some pics man. Will be happy to.

cool mang! oh yeah, thats a clean ass pathfinder BTW have you fixed your front bumper yet?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest Nismofreak

cool mang! oh yeah, thats a clean ass pathfinder BTW have you fixed your front bumper yet?

No but will later. Here are th pics of his old truck about 2 years ago we traded it. Had a 550hp cat engine( we are only a cat family) Chrome bumper,grill, new chrome exhaust, and ecu upgrade. I'll try to find pics of the new truck. My dad new truck is a volvo 770. Has tons of chrome, side light, boss audio system, 600hp cat, new trans, mufflers,engine work, computer upgades. So now the truck has after upgrades 650hp est.

This is the old truck.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Found 1 pic of the new truck. Here is the side. I erased the faces for saftey reason because I wanted to and don't want my parents to get pissed.

Posted Image

LOL... The continental is not brand new (2005) and isn't going to cost 300 000, more like 175 000 (CAD) and the blazer is going to be a project car for us... My parents aren't the type of people to spoil their kids even though they have money. They like to teach us the value of a dollar, which is a good lesson i guess. Anyways, I'm not complaining, Blazers look MEAN sittin on 20's with limo tints, Extreme bodykit, HID conversion, and a badass system. And plus, when hes not using them I can always take out one of the NICE cars :P

LOL... The continental is not brand new (2005) and isn't going to cost 300 000, more like 175 000 (CAD) and the blazer is going to be a project car for us... My parents aren't the type of people to spoil their kids even though they have money. They like to teach us the value of a dollar, which is a good lesson i guess. Anyways, I'm not complaining, Blazers look MEAN sittin on 20's with limo tints, Extreme bodykit, HID conversion, and a badass system. And plus, when hes not using them I can always take out one of the NICE cars :P

I am sorry even if you don't get a 40k vehicle you are never goin to learn the "value" of a dollar w/ your dad buyin a used car that cost more than my house cost to buy before it appreciated in value. Especially, when it took me almost at least a couple of years just to be able to afford a brand new vehicle, rims and a bangin system. Talk to me about not being spoiled when you have worked at a fast food joint to pay your bills. I am not tryin to diss you, but don't say your not spoiled when you can drive a 70,000 dollar suv or a 170,000 car when your dad isn't driving it. Being spoiled isn't that bad I would love just to be able to sit in a bentley continental, let alone see one up close.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

you got any audio in that beast of a truck yet? I wanna see something in there, I am debating on buying one and I haven't seen anybody w/ audio in one of those yet. I am sure they are out there but can't find any.

Can the seats move forward and backward like the front, you know for shorter or taller drivers so they can reach the pedals?

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Archived