Sonic Electronix

again you tested a 1500rms amp against a 1200rms amp

both of these amps are trash.

on the rf vs dd thing, it always bothered me that my RF amp that was rated at 1500 and did 1980 birthsheet had a 4gauge input..... I've done quite a bit of clamping too and your TL gain or loss is pointless because you can gain or lose a db from 2 amps doing the exact same power.

like i said, i tested every amp people was giving me, some of them were 1200 watts and others even 1800 watts, like i said, that little test wasn´t meant for finding the best amplifier on that power range, it was just for helping people to choose whatever amp they want to get depending on the budget they have, nothing more than that, of course i´m aware about the thing we are talking about, almost none of those amps have the same specs at 2 ohms, in other words, the a cadence 1600 @ 1 ohm and 800 @ 2 ohms could lost againt a db drive 1500 @ 1 ohm and 1000 @ 2 ohms if it´s wired at 1 ohm, i totally understand your point.

By the way, remember that the DD m1b it´s also 4gauge input, but i´m with you, a +1600 watts amplifier with such a crappy input sucks ass IMO, looks exactly like the shitty SD 8K with single inputs, man i fucking hate that amplifier, worst piece of shit i´ve ever owned lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/