My Box Height

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

that was a 149.6 in the floor if i remeber usac right???? its a lil harder at the window you wana bass race a 51 and burp a 55 thats freakin hard with 2 subs

new box??????? best of luck i will cross my fingers to

lol the car im bringing to autorama i hope to break a 135 lol no joke

sorry got 4 now and 6kw :D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

sorry guys.. i been without power and internet due to the storms...

yes, i think i am going to go with DC audio 15's... i am working FULL TIME doing demolation.. so.. i just finished my one job, and prolly have another to do tomorrow.. i been working in the rain /snow up in the moutains.. got snowed on tuesday for a couple hours :I anyway..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

more cone area with two 15's over three 12's???????????

two 15's is 30 inches of cone area three 12's 36 inches so how do you figure the 15's are better? easyer to work with yes but if you want cone area 12's is the way to go

wow if i was looking for people to burn it sure wouldnt be hard

[if you wanna start some shit start burning then!!!

i was typeing faster than i could think and after someone called me on it i relized what was said

NO IWAS NOT JOKIN yes i was wrong and you lil guys with the burn and joking comments let me hear it just more people i could say f off to

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Guest MegaloManiac

Please think before you type. Many people rely on the posts given(especially if they are in a rush). What you did was give incorrect, false information. What if the guy took your advice? Was the flaming needed? I didnt see any flames, just posts showing you are incorrect. However if you like to tell people to fuck off when they prove you wrong, then you should get flamed IMHO. However its against forum TOS to bash a member. So I wont and neither will other people. Carry on (feg)

Please think before you type. Many people rely on the posts given(especially if they are in a rush). What you did was give incorrect, false information. What if the guy took your advice? Was the flaming needed? I didnt see any flames, just posts showing you are incorrect. However if you like to tell people to fuck off when they prove you wrong, then you should get flamed IMHO. However its against forum TOS to bash a member. So I wont and neither will other people. Carry on (feg)

i dont bash on anyone... i keep it low key :)

3 twelves has less cone area but have more motor strength.. so you need to see what fits your ride better.. the motor can overcome the cone area issue ... but by far it is way easier to work with two 15's instead of 3 twelves

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

3 twelves has less cone area but have more motor strength.. so you need to see what fits your ride better.. the motor can overcome the cone area issue ... but by far it is way easier to work with two 15's instead of 3 twelves

later

Doug

yeah.. it looks like i am going with 1 18" or 2 18" woofers... i will have prolly 1 18 for autorama.. and then tear down and rebuild for the next show with another 18..

i didnt say f off because i was provin wrong after you proved that... did the other people have to jump on the band wagon?? was 3 post by 3 differnt people nessecery all i was saying yes i was wrong and i dont take well to smart ass replys even if i was wrong your reply was the best and none other was needed you just showed the formula that shows i was wrong

are you kidding and if wanted to burn some one it would be easy!!!

well go right ahead i dont mind i can talk mad shit!!!!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived