i like the price tag on that one, for what it has.  :^

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I have a more expentive macbook then that one you linked, and fucking hate it.  Its not nearly as "nice' as my PC's and i can get around my PC's twice as fast and the POS overpriced MAC.

Compatablity is a big thing too, you get a macbook be prepared to not be compatible with all your PC buddies and having to make sure all software you get is mac compatible

Guest MegaloManiac

I have a more expentive macbook then that one you linked, and fucking hate it.  Its not nearly as "nice' as my PC's and i can get around my PC's twice as fast and the POS overpriced MAC.

Compatablity is a big thing too, you get a macbook be prepared to not be compatible with all your PC buddies and having to make sure all software you get is mac compatible

the intelduo processor helps with a help of  bootcamp you can load for crosscompatibilty.

Guest MegaloManiac

and how many beginning computer uses wanna take all those extra steps when they can have it right out the box.

women need to learn that life doesnt come out of a box :^

my kid was a prettey healthy baby! my woman knows where life comes out of!!! lol  :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=