so i want to get my wife a laptop fo christmas. which one? why? where? we need it for personal use and for running a small buisiness... thanks guys!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

get an HP, nice warranty on them and they usually last a while without problems.

thank you sir, good lookin out!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Here's my recommendation.  Stay away from Consumer Class computers!!!!  Period.  Don't go to best buy, Circuit city..etc.  Consumer laptops do not have the quality as business computers.  Don't worry Business computers are in the same price range..just better quality.

That Being said...I'm an HP person.  Always have had HP's and have had great luck.

Burrito...if you decide to mail order, let me know, as I've got some pretty good  vendors that I work with on a daily basis that can help you out.  Usually mailordering from either CDW or PCConnection will give you the best price.  Pm me if you want some names and numbers of people to talk to.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

eh if you have a compusa id def buy from them. i bought my toshiba satellite from them and got a wireless router, hp printer, 3.2mp shitty digital camera, small 4.3 portable tv, norton systemworks and nero 6 for free with my purchase after mail in rebate.

but hp is a good brand. id go with hp toshiba or sony but those tend to be pretty expensive.