NC Members Where are You?? Meet Up Next Month!!!

What happened to this. I would be interested in meeting up, any new member want to chime in? Fayetteville area for me.

^^^

I live in Benson and work in Raleigh. I'd love to do a meet up like this if you guys decide to. When it's warmer...of course.

Several of us made it to the Ruckus Show (Turn Down for What)... my car was down, but I'm back up playin' now.

I wouldn't mind meeting up with yall... definitely need to get together a date when it gets warmer...

#TeamAINTLOUD is planning a show in April. I'll get everyone more details when we hammer them all out

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

A meet up would be cool. I would be down and I know one or two others that would come with me and bring their cars. Really hoping we can put something together.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

A meet up would definitely be cool! I was at turn down for what. You drive the Saturn dont you? I thought I recognized the car. We hangout at big lots were we are from many Saturday nights and as Mike said we have an upcoming show for our team in April.

I'm really hoping to get the blazer back up and running this summer, I've missed going to shows and meets.

I'm excited to hear it when it's done man!

I'm actually working on a small SPL build in my Scion TC. I will have it out this spring, but I would be happy to come out and demo my daily setup and shoot the shit with fellow NC members. I've actually met and talked to SMZ2 and found out the craziest thing ever. We both have the exact same name, which is weird as hell. Anyway if someone organizes a place and date to meet I would like to try and make it. Otherwise, I plan on being at some of the shows in the state starting in early spring.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I'm actually working on a small SPL build in my Scion TC. I will have it out this spring, but I would be happy to come out and demo my daily setup and shoot the shit with fellow NC members. I've actually met and talked to SMZ2 and found out the craziest thing ever. We both have the exact same name, which is weird as hell. Anyway if someone organizes a place and date to meet I would like to try and make it. Otherwise, I plan on being at some of the shows in the state starting in early spring.

Glad to hear you are making a comeback. It's going to interesting with both of us in Nspl for sure lol. Looking forward to hearing your new build and chilling at the shows.

Glad to hear you are making a comeback. It's going to interesting with both of us in Nspl for sure lol. Looking forward to hearing your new build and chilling at the shows.

Yeah I've just been out of it too long and miss it. Honestly though I am building my car primarily for DB Drag. There is a good chance that I will compete in NSPL but I want to see if I can win in a much larger competitor base than what NSPL. I'm not saying that NSPL isn't competitive at all, it's just that there are way more people that compete in DB Drag and I feel like there will be some better competition there.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

A meet up would definitely be cool! I was at turn down for what. You drive the Saturn dont you? I thought I recognized the car. We hangout at big lots were we are from many Saturday nights and as Mike said we have an upcoming show for our team in April.

Yep thats me. My friend said he saw your car there and I dont know how I missed it.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

I just checked the termpro site and it seems like there is a show at the end of the month in Julian, NC. Anybody plan on going? Its only an hour away from me so im going.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400