(1) AQ4x90

(1) Audio Control Line Driver

(4) DC LVL 4 15's

Cresendo Mids and Highs

100' of 0/guage

Big Three

Mechman 270a Charging @ 16.5v

(6) XS D1400's

Highest Termlab Score 149.9 at the kick & 166.1 in the Port/ on stock electrical and 1 DC XL M1

Updated JUNE 2012*****MY BUILD LOG

USACI REGION 6 POINTS LEADER 2011

USACI KANSAS RECORD HOLDER 2011

Team DC

dcletterhead.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

and i love it when ya get these damn kids that say they blew out there windows;;;;; ya see how much flex a window will do in this vid and not bust ....lol

But my window shattered from 2 12'' kickers and a 2000 watt sony amp..

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

and i love it when ya get these damn kids that say they blew out there windows;;;;; ya see how much flex a window will do in this vid and not bust ....lol

In the comments on one of the videos he says that the windows are perspex, and the glass ones blew out at 158db

My System (in VW golf/Rabbit mk2)

(1) Hifonics Brutus 2010D @ 1ohm

(1) Hifonics Zeus 440 Mids'nhighs

(3) JBL W10Gti subs

(2) JBL GTO838

(2) JBL GTO936

(1) run of 3/0 Gauge ofc

(1) Ac Delco120ah 850cca battery (front)

(1) Ac Delco 45ah 330cca battery (rear)

(1)Sony Gt630ui hu

34hz tuning

img2422kv.jpg

In the comments on one of the videos he says that the windows are perspex, and the glass ones blew out at 158db

I was wondering this because you can see little pilot holes around the edge of the glass.

ah, i get it now, this is an Italian version of ma audio, look at the amps http://www.spaudio.it/prodotto.php?id=SP6004 7485937_260.jpg

same style as the hard kore series of ma audio products, and the sub hk12x2.jpg?SSImageQuality=Full

same surrounds as well, dunno, ive always liked ma audio but this "sp audio" seems to have there stuff on point, most ma subs are beefy as hell looking cones with no vc or motor to back it up, real soft spiders n what knot

ied like to try the sp product but dunno the difference from euro to dollar, use some of there mid horns for a shop stereo

good shit tho :good:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived