2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

directly to the frames a good place

Not sure if that car is a frame or unibody - but let me give a quick word about grounding to the frame: usually it's the body that is grounded on stock vehicles, so if you ground it to the frame, you will need to ground that to something too.

My Lincoln has only half of a frame and my battery is in the back so I can't ground to the frame and I have it grounded to the part on top of your wheel with the 6. Or 7 bolts but I I want better grounds

Edited by Ba55h3ad651

My Lincoln has only half of a frame and my battery is in the back so I can't ground to the frame and I have it grounded to the part on top of your wheel with the 6. Or 7 bolts but I I want better grounds

Wait. Did you relocate your battery to the back or is it like that stock?

If it's like that stock....run your ground to the negative battery terminal since it's right there.

If you're asking how to upgrade the battery ground, then a solid piece of metal near it would probably suffice. Try a strut tower.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

directly to the frames a good place

Not sure if that car is a frame or unibody - but let me give a quick word about grounding to the frame: usually it's the body that is grounded on stock vehicles, so if you ground it to the frame, you will need to ground that to something too.

thanks for the heads up man

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

run the ground all the way up to the front battery or to the engine. grounding to the engine is grounding it to your alternator.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.