Bibby's Civic On Air! New Video Uploaded 12/29/07!

bibby>Chode

Id love to see it but you know about youtube and my job...... :(

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

VERY SWEET!... so whats the ground clearance like with them? MIN and MAX if ya dont mind... just wondering ;)

looks like you should be laying lower... guess it just needs some tweaking to get lower...

Tire clearance when it hops, or the cars clearance?

The car is 5" from the ground laid out, and 10" locked up.

how much pressure you rocken when ya bounced that sucker? j/w

and i can see the tire /ground clearance ;) looks sweet!

dang.... 5inches of clearance.........

o hell ya you should be able to go lower ;) find out what its stoping on and cut it out.LOL

i think youd be able to get down afew more inches....

i know when i do my civic im going to use some a lower tie brace bar and fab up some kinda drag block onto it. LMFAO i wanna be able to throw some sparks draging that sucker..... just depends how low i can get the sucker.. tho best part about my 94coupe is i can cut the crap outta it to MAKE the rear lay out.... not sure if i want to modify the front tho or how much i could modify the strut towers and still clear the hood. i guess all depends how low i can get it by bolting it on.....

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

how much pressure you rocken when ya bounced that sucker? j/w

and i can see the tire /ground clearance ;) looks sweet!

dang.... 5inches of clearance.........

o hell ya you should be able to go lower ;) find out what its stoping on and cut it out.LOL

i think youd be able to get down afew more inches....

i know when i do my civic im going to use some a lower tie brace bar and fab up some kinda drag block onto it. LMFAO i wanna be able to throw some sparks draging that sucker..... just depends how low i can get the sucker.. tho best part about my 94coupe is i can cut the crap outta it to MAKE the rear lay out.... not sure if i want to modify the front tho or how much i could modify the strut towers and still clear the hood. i guess all depends how low i can get it by bolting it on.....

I was at a full 200psi when i hopped the front. Then whatever was left when i did the whole thing. I'd guess between 185-195ish.

Well, i know how to get another 3/4 of an inch all the way around, and another 1" on top of that from the rear. Just a matter of doing it. I'm OK with it for now, one day, it will start bothering me, and i'll get after it.

I'm not going to cut mine up too bad just yet. I've got a few other things to handle before i can buy me a newer DD. Then i can make this my all out project. Right now, it is daily driven, and i cant have it down more than a few days, b/c the gas kills me in my truck.

Archived