Hotdog Posted May 20, 2012 Report Posted May 20, 2012 Since I now have all the photo's I will put this old school amp in here for reference. LA Sound Ventura 280 SX 2 Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
CleanSierra Posted May 20, 2012 Report Posted May 20, 2012 I like that it has UP to 2V input signal haha Quote Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
8ight Posted May 25, 2012 Report Posted May 25, 2012 Yuck. Clump of capacitors as bass-blockers for the HPF. That's a kludge. Nice wide traces throughout, though. Cool amp, man! Quote I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.