Build for 4 12" kicker L7s **custom** *teamhirshaudio*

alright, so I had a guy come to me with sort of a funky design for a box.. He saw the box i made for the 4 15" american bass HD subs and loved the "steve meade" port. So he wanted it for his L7s and i said sure. But as the conversation went on he said he wants to subs facing the back and 2 facing the seats and still wants that port on the top... I did not know what to do and didnt even know if this would sound good.. but to make him happy i just did as he told me to do and here is what she looks like.. still do not know how it will sound kind of excited to see how it sounds!

L71.jpg

L73.jpg

In this picture idk if you can see it or not but the nail sticking out, that nail went through my finger when it came out. I had the wrong sized nail in the gun and it took a nasty turn out and through the bottom of my finger and out the side..

L74.jpg

L76.jpg

Inside caulk on the port.

L77.jpg

And this is kind of random but the guys shop I work at has a Elk antler part of it because he is an Elk farmer, so this is what i had to move to use the table saw!!

antlers.jpg

Yeah and that's gonna have some hella weird port noise...

I'd buy/make a sign like in hangover 2

"No refunds, GTFO"

Lol jk hopefully he's happy with it... can't really do to much if the customer demands it...

Can't wait for you to start my box :)

What I would give for a table saw and a garage :(

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

"No refunds, GTFO"

Lol jk hopefully he's happy with it... can't really do to much if the customer demands it...

Yeah, the only reason i didnt start yesterday was because i had no feeling in my finger! lol that nail gun hurt so gad damn bad,,

"No refunds, GTFO"

Yeah, the only reason i didnt start yesterday was because i had no feeling in my finger! lol that nail gun hurt so gad damn bad,,

dont worry about it.

not a major rush as it will take around 2 weeks to pick it up from you...(maybe sooner depending on work i normally have weekends off)

sucks about the nail in the finger :(

while i was trying to put my alternator in place i smashed my thumb full force with a rubber mallet lol (blood blister FTW)

BTW dont forget to have a decal ready for me when i drive down their

my singer alternator one (giant size) will be going on the back window so i think yours will go upfront above my A line windshield let me know if you need measurements for it :)

Edited by Bear Gri11z

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

Okay sounds good man! Yeah give me the size you want the sticker and ill get it made for ya!

ok ill txt you later tonight! my windshield is already cracked ( i dont think 4 15s on 5k will do to much more to it)

so i may need 2 of them just in case i replace the windshield in the future

What's a Steve Meade port...

interchangeable square port?

im not sure what a "steve meade" port is but that does look like his somewhat

im sure your just being sarcastic /w 6,000 posts lol

Edited by Bear Gri11z