First 150DB Vehicles I have heard

No none of the people in these films are me , heard both of these vehicles today at a 1st annual Minnesota Bass Head meet.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Those setups look sick! the 16 10's looks painful. First 150 cars I ever heard were a local guy with 3 15's in a stang, and then all the cars at world finals for west coast (Vegas's audio club, DC astro, gary Killian etc etc).

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

The cavi is Anton Miller, He just installed 12" SA z v.3 like days ago , TL today, 150.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

Those setups look sick! the 16 10's looks painful. First 150 cars I ever heard were a local guy with 3 15's in a stang, and then all the cars at world finals for west coast (Vegas's audio club, DC astro, gary Killian etc etc).

Yes the 16 sa 10's not only got loud but had a lot of air pressure and force, 20hz from that is not pleasant.

hmmm i cant member who popped my 150 cherry...think it might have been randy (assman) with his blazer(idr if he did a 50 in that) or boyds rag top jeep

localish guy john popped my 160 cherry tho, that shit just nuts lol, 161 straight to my face

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Nice! My first 150 wasn't even a 150, I went straight to a 160 (I believe it is) Rusty's DC audio van. Loudest I heard before that was a 145. Boy was that a surprise! Lol

Nice! My first 150 wasn't even a 150, I went straight to a 160 (I believe it is) Rusty's DC audio van. Loudest I heard before that was a 145. Boy was that a surprise! Lol

YA when you get up to those numbers i mean it straight can hurt at first LOL, and i would look over and the owneres wouldn;t even flinch.

hmmm i cant member who popped my 150 cherry...think it might have been randy (assman) with his blazer(idr if he did a 50 in that) or boyds rag top jeep

localish guy john popped my 160 cherry tho, that shit just nuts lol, 161 straight to my face

my first 150 was boyd's jeep as well. with his 8 12's last year at finals in upstate NY.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt