What headunit do you have?.......

kenwood excelon x695, fucking hate it. USB intput shit the bed a 2 weeks after i got it. Way WAY WAY too many eq settings.

Maybe you just got a faulty unit, how is lots of eq settings a bad thing?

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

pioneer deh-6000ub

traded two sheets of stinger roadkill for it and sold my poopy dual deck from walmart for 50 bucks :)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Pioneer DEH-P5000UB

It's old but It does everything that I need plus more for when I want to upgrade components of my system.

5e60ec85.jpg

aux out and usb out were in the rear, so I had to make up a sheet metal holder for the two of them. I had to make my own aux in with parts from radioshack because I couldn't find any small enough aux in mounts

hmmm, i just gave my step-sister a radio that looks exactly like that, except it was boss radio :o

I have a lot of favoritism in pioneer for their head units, they're also so neat and clean and they have the feature to pic music through the HU interface or on the ipod itself which I really like. That VVX-12 is alive and kickin too man, It's loving it's new enclosure :) oh boss..... my buddy had a 4th order boss box that had LEDs in it. I told him to sell it and now I'm building his system with some real subs (Sundown!!!)

Kenwood DDX719

468x60drc.jpg

Pioneer DEH-P5000UB

It's old but It does everything that I need plus more for when I want to upgrade components of my system.

5e60ec85.jpg

aux out and usb out were in the rear, so I had to make up a sheet metal holder for the two of them. I had to make my own aux in with parts from radioshack because I couldn't find any small enough aux in mounts

hmmm, i just gave my step-sister a radio that looks exactly like that, except it was boss radio :o

I have a lot of favoritism in pioneer for their head units, they're also so neat and clean and they have the feature to pic music through the HU interface or on the ipod itself which I really like. That VVX-12 is alive and kickin too man, It's loving it's new enclosure :) oh boss..... my buddy had a 4th order boss box that had LEDs in it. I told him to sell it and now I'm building his system with some real subs (Sundown!!!)

yeah i've always liked pioneer, but wanted to switch it up with this JVC. Glad to hear the VVX is treatin you well man (: You're now in the same boat with me with a single vvx xD but that's goin in a 4th order til i get 2 dc level 4 10's

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Pioneer DEH-P5000UB

5e60ec85.jpg

yeah i've always liked pioneer, but wanted to switch it up with this JVC. Glad to hear the VVX is treatin you well man (: You're now in the same boat with me with a single vvx xD but that's goin in a 4th order til i get 2 dc level 4 10's

JVC seems to be getting better in the car audio industry. A few years ago I would completely stay away from JVC but now they seems to be doing better. I'm about to design a box for 2 subs with port firing into cabin or towards back of trunk, whichever would be louder. One sub is loud to others but I have caught the bass bug and I want MOAR lol. DC is nice too, If I get DC It'll probably be the lvl 3 line, but the level 3 line is always put on back order to all the better subs :(

I know what you mean, i wish i had built a decent box when i had both the skars. They moved a shit ton of air in my car, but werent that loud cause i had em fcing the cabin, not sealed off. With the 10's im gonna face em towards the trunk though to increase the output......or make it seem that way anyways

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived