Sonic Electronix

"I even have a capacitor!!!" LOL

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

answer me this. what shows are you going to that requires you to have your car off while playing music? is your car all fiberglassed inside and the custom work cost you like 30 grand or something? is it one of those shows where there are like hundreds of people that are going to be staring at your interior? if not, then you have absolutely 0 need for an isolator.

literally that little ass battery will keep your stereo alive for under an hour. if that.

I am not required to have the car off? I just like to sometime so Im not burning up fuel

you really need to be playing music in your car for the entirety of the show?

Can anyone explain this to me. If I have a big battery to power the system. What will power the car and starter?? The only reason I'm getting 2 batteries is because I want one for the system and one for the starter.

if both batteries are hooked together, both will start the car, and both will power everything.

just letting you know, again, that installing a "switch" or whatever, will eventually destroy your alt so plan on buying new ones.

It wouldn't be a switch. I was thinking a button that would transfer power from one battery to the other. I am not sure if I should do it though.

It wouldn't be a switch. I was thinking a button that would transfer power from one battery to the other. I am not sure if I should do it though.

why would you want to do that?

Incase my car doesn't start from power drain. Then all I would have to do is push the button and my car would start from switching batteries. It wasn't my idea! lol

Incase my car doesn't start from power drain. Then all I would have to do is push the button and my car would start from switching batteries. It wasn't my idea! lol

okay...theres really no such thing as a button that can balance out the charge of the batteries, which would essentially make them both semi-discharged and kind of defeat the purpose. or a button to switch batteries. at least from what i've seen.

what you're talking about is a BATTERY ISOLATOR. google it and what it does.

take that capacitor out btw. its useless in your case. and dont say you like it cause of the pretty lights and colors

okay...theres really no such thing as a button that can balance out the charge of the batteries, which would essentially make them both semi-discharged and kind of defeat the purpose. or a button to switch batteries. at least from what i've seen.

what you're talking about is a BATTERY ISOLATOR. google it and what it does.

take that capacitor out btw. its useless in your case. and dont say you like it cause of the pretty lights and colors

'

I really only have it because it reads me my voltage. I know it does nothing. No point to take it out?

low voltage is bad for a starter too not just an alt, battery, amp and mainly anything electrical

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived