Sonic Electronix

preciate all of you and ya i kno i cant just jump in the biz and kno audio. I know i aint a know it all. I just want to get into some money and do what i love at the same time. There is an audio shop around where im at but the ppl that own it i think are dicks and jackasses so i choose not to go there. I used to be friends with the guy but seen how he talked shit about erybody else behind their back so i stopped chilling with em. i am digging all the info yall are giving me. am writing it down as we go lol. keep it coming

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Ibleedmusic- i can do alarms i have installed quite a few, i can do lambo doors, suicide doors, leds, hids, custom fabrication, install tvs, lifts, rebuild motors i can do just about anything that needs to be done to a car. been learning by working on cars with my dad since i was 8 cars and trucks are my life. Nothing like gettin out from under a car and you got oil all over you and looking like a miner from all the black on you.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

Getting vendors to look at you is the easy part, just have a big wad of cash in your hand. Getting customers to look at you, that is another story alltogether.

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

ya i know that will be hard but im a "hustler" all around if you know what i mean but i got out that life and want to start a legal way to get money. So i can get money by any means and can sell rubbers to a monk and ice to a penguin lol so hopefully this will be the same but better then on the streets.

As far as vendors go you will need to make reseller accounts with them, talk to customers about what they want, then overnight their orders. That is what I did with my IT business until I started getting bigger volume discounts etc. and built up an inventory.

I'm gonna hate

ok ok ya i have already been looking at talking to lawyers and getting all my shit together. im starting my business plan and reading alot of articles from ppl that have started a biz so im picking up alot of stuff like i said. But the vendors wont be a prob ik that now, i just have to get my name out there thats the main thing but no problem with that either hopefully

• 1 month later...

Hello my name is kevin i am starting my own company called disturbing the peace car audio, in kelowna bc im looking for help to getting started since this one the best places for help, my page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disturbing-The-Peace-car-audio/177247922391218#!/pages/Disturbing-The-Peace-car-audio/177247922391218 on facebook

you gonna start your own biz? or youve already started it? now your just trying to go to a shop and all the nice goodys?