D6500 ?? other options??

i have a 99 grand cherokee. going to be running 1 mayhem 18 and then maybe 2. prob RF 2500.1. doing the big 3 soon and a guess a d6500 by XS is a direct install for my car. would that be enough for 5k rms? give or take? if not how bout 2.5k rms?? and any other suggestions for battery 320 or under??

I would get the D6500 for under the hood and your going to need more for the rear.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

5K is gonna pull all hells kind of amperage from that unexpecting alternator!?!? You will need a high output alt at LEAST 250 amps plus 1 big ass battery up front, maybe two class 31s or 34s in the back. You attempt any of it on the stock alt for long and you can kiss that thing goodbye. Even one of the T2500s is gonna pull some serious current. On music, at 75% efficient and a VERY optimistic 14 volts, one T2500 will want 143 amps! double that for 2 amps. *Also, I figured 3000 watts since that's modest for what the amp should push at 14 volts(most birth out at 3200-3300ish).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived