BassJunkie Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 Well my clan is trying to support this, I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone else has heard of or is doing this. http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/f...ng/FAQ-PS3.html its actually quite a brilliant idea, I'd just be afraid of my ps3 burning up 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
rusty959 Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 I've been meaning to set up FAH on my comp... just have never gotton around to it. But, related to your ps3, it wouldn't cause it to burn up any more than playing a game on it would. technically it would be less of a chance, as for the most part only the cpu is used for folding, the gpu, which creates a massive amount of heat, isn't used very much. (as said in the article) I say go for it. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
audiofanaticz Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 This may sound stupid... But what the FU*K is folding??????? I remember their being a sub forum for it on overclock.net I think. And I was never able to figure it out..
rusty959 Posted December 28, 2007 Report Posted December 28, 2007 I was going to try to explain it, but here is a link. info is right at the beginning in the box http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/t262145.html I have a feeling this is the forum you were talking about, but that should tell you what folding is a whole lot better than I could explain it. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.