Second Skin Audio

Getting back into bass..

arent prices needed to suggest reasonable woofers?

I don't think that he is looking into specific woofers yet since he hasn't bought his new car, I think he is looking for brands that are (for a lack of a better term) on top of their game now since things have changed since 8 or so years ago

The brands listed above is a pretty good summary of some to look into

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Mmats, Fi Car Audio, Sound Splinter, Morel, Orion, Digital Designs, TC Sounds/Audiopulse, Older RE Audio, Atomic Loudspeaker, RD Audio, Adire, Sundown Audio, Cascade Designs, True Bass, Treo Engineering, American Bass, Image Dynamics, Stereo Integrity, DC Audio, Incriminator Audio, AudioQue, Elemental Designs, Powerbass, Ascendant Audio, Sound Solutions Audio, Skar Audio, Soundstream, Obsidian.. And there's plenty more..

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

Are you going to buy subwoofers before the car? Because if so,then make sure the car has enough space for the subwoofer(s).

I'm checking out trunk space and electrical before I set my mind one one car. I'm liking the idea of 12ft^3

I'm not really working with a set budget. I've got the money put away and working full time.

I don't think that he is looking into specific woofers yet since he hasn't bought his new car, I think he is looking for brands that are (for a lack of a better term) on top of their game now since things have changed since 8 or so years ago

The brands listed above is a pretty good summary of some to look into

I don't remember seeing over half of these brands 8 years ago. But I was a youngin playing with stereos back then. Digging through brands and specs right now.

Picked up my car tuesday, ended up getting a 2008 Chevy Aveo LS sedan :> Little gas saver; digging around in the stereo system on it before I order subs. Been looking at alot of different brands. I definately see a custom box coming with the trunk having 12ft^3 of trunk space. Narrowing a few brands down on the 12s.

Picked up my car tuesday, ended up getting a 2008 Chevy Aveo LS sedan :> Little gas saver; digging around in the stereo system on it before I order subs. Been looking at alot of different brands. I definately see a custom box coming with the trunk having 12ft^3 of trunk space. Narrowing a few brands down on the 12s.

Congrat on car! Hope you enjoy it. :) Looks like you have plenty of space to play with!