Hit and run :/.. Don't know what to do now..

I didn't have the money for it. I NEVER leave the bike in the street either. This was maybe the 3 rd time ever. The driver also hit my neighbors car a whole house up. .. I just drove off with my mom in her car to go out to eat for my birthday present, then came home to this nightmare.. But not off a tauras? what oter possibillites could it be? the emblem was asmall one (not like the trucks) but cop took it with him to try and match it up to something. they think they found one, but haven't notified me yet.. I can probaby get a picture of it tomorrow. The cop was very cool and rides bikes himself.

EDIT: And I don't know if it's fixable. The frame is completely contorted. Huge hole in my oil reservoir, and my is ripped, and has a hole in it.. Plastics are also done. Even broke one of my HID's.. :|

I'm thinking one of those. The dents on my neighbors car are right under his door handle. The emblem had a plastic "bar" behind it kind of. I'll try and draw it up

EDIT:

21afuh3.png

If that car hit your bike plus another car it must be nearly totalled. Maybe call insurance companies, tow truck companies, junk yards, body shops in the area and inquire about tommorrow. Person was probably drunk driving to hit 2 vehicles like that.

Those are both very similar to what it looked like, but I believe the bar part was a tad bit thicker. It was dark, and I don't have the piece now, but those are very close. If you look at your first image, you can see the mirrors are black, which leads me to think it might not be that model. Because the mirror pieces I have match the paint left on my bike and neighbors car. I'm also searching Google images right now, and I can't seem to find a car that matches it quite yet..

If that car hit your bike plus another car it must be nearly totalled. Maybe call insurance companies, tow truck companies, junk yards, body shops in the area and inquire about tomorrow. Person was probably drunk driving to hit 2 vehicles like that.

Great advice, I didn't even think about calling other insurance companies. For sure giving that a try tomorrow.

EDIT:

7073743_1.jpg

This emblem seems close, but the mirrors aren't right.

I appreciate it so much! I just found another piece to the puzzle... Maybe this isn't a mirror? ... All these pieces fit perfectly, but it seems a little long for a mirror? Maybe not.. I know nothing about fords..

1hp3kg.jpg

The bottle cap is there for size reference.

EDIT: Actually, I guess it would have to be a mirror.. I can't think of any thing else that would look like that..

EDIT2: Ah! This could be it!! What do you guys think?

1996-1999_Ford_Taurus_SHO_front.jpg

Archived