Sonic Electronix

Yes i have heard the Fi Q's as well as i owned an SSD. The q sounds great on everything. But then again. I KNOW HOW TO BUILD AND DESIGN A DAMN ENCLOSURE!!

Will you stop being such a stubborn know it all and listen to what some of the veterans have told you. The response of a sub set up is box dependent as long as you are using a decent to good quality driver. If you really want all around bad ass SQ and punchiness, Buy the Q and build a proper 1/4 wave t-line for it.

If you keep wanting to think that its more sub then enclosure, stop asking questions and go do research instead of making pointless poss until you can learn to actually listen to the people who have been doing audio since you were probably in diapers...

Do you mind building me an enclosure for my Q? lmao

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

just a thought , maybe smaller woofers would suit your listening taste better , smaller drivers can be faster and cleaner than larger drivers .

could also be that the acoustics of your car aren't that great either . could be that your w3's could use the help of some midbass drivers to make the double toms more believable

Maybe my past boxes havnt worked so well on rock for me being ported, but my sealed always did. I thought sealed could respond faster then a ported box IE making it better for rock.

that has kind of been my experience as well , but i probably have much to learn about building and tuning enclosures

its not a vs thread but what you are asking for is people to list their favorite companies and then comparing them. Comparisons are the same thing. you arent slick enough to get around the rules.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.