Meade How do you solder?

and a good "cover up" for the melted jacket that looks proper instead of tape is heat shrink wraper, cut it about 1.5 inches long and move it away from the heat untill youre done and when done slide it up over the new connection and use a lighter to heat the "heat shrink" to cover the discolored/melted wire end...makes for a nice finished look  :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

^^^how do u get the solder where? not really sure what u are asking?? i think you are asking how do u solder it if there is no room in the terminal, since the wire fits so tightly inside the terminal...that is why soldering is so good, because the wire fits tightly in the terminal and then when you 'melt' the solder inside the terminal, it bonds the wire to the ring terminal. regardless of how tight the wire fit is inside the terminal there is always room to fill it with molten solder...just try it. get some terminals and wire and practice

i likes me some audio stuff...

i dont think he knows the first thing about soldering. its gotta be tight for plumbing. thats y when u put a copper fitting on to the copper pipe, u can barely pull it back off. if u have room there and "sweat" it on, then u r liable to shoot the fittin off the pipe if u have so much water pressure. tighter is always better :-* ;)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol...tighter is better...damn straight  ;)

but hell, i didnt the the first thing about soldering once upon a time. i went through about 4 mini torches that were complete shit before i found one that works. i fucked up a bunch of soldering jobs practicing, but that is how u learn. like i said, grab some terminal/wire and try and find a good torch for big wire. it takes some time and a little money...but you will figure it out...it aint that hard

i likes me some audio stuff...

i dont think he knows the first thing about soldering. its gotta be tight for plumbing. thats y when u put a copper fitting on to the copper pipe, u can barely pull it back off. if u have room there and "sweat" it on, then u r liable to shoot the fittin off the pipe if u have so much water pressure. tighter is always better :-* ;)

Thats why i asked i want to know how but i havent a clue.

lol...tighter is better...damn straight  ;)

but hell, i didnt the the first thing about soldering once upon a time. i went through about 4 mini torches that were complete shit before i found one that works. i fucked up a bunch of soldering jobs practicing, but that is how u learn. like i said, grab some terminal/wire and try and find a good torch for big wire. it takes some time and a little money...but you will figure it out...it aint that hard

Thanks man i'm going to go do that now.