Sundown Audio

SK-1500.1 Discovery!

Sheena

Well, whatever, i bet this is all just a lpf set too low and it's cutting off the bass line in some old randy travis song or some stupid thing like that. This has been entertaining. Peace out.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Well its been explained so many times but you wont fucking listen. What you are doing is some really stupid shit and by not understanding what you are doing just baffles me.

You should learn eventually and when you do you'll look back at this thread like this

oh-god-why.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Well its been explained so many times but you wont fucking listen. What you are doing is some really stupid shit and by not understanding what you are doing just baffles me.

You should learn eventually and when you do you'll look back at this thread like this

oh-god-why.jpg

when i look back on this thread, ill be like.. wow, you can set gains more ways than one! oh goodness.

no one will test it though, ever. and i dont care enough to buy a dd-1.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

:nothingtoadd::threadsucks::closed::ttiwwop:

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

pics of what lol. has miley cyrus pics in it

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

so what you have done is this. Play a song with quiet bass. have your bass knob all the way up, set your gain. Then adjust down the knob as needed. Right?

uhh, if i play a song with quiet bass i just turn the gain knob up a tiny bit.. lol.

if the gain knob is already maxed (so called proper tuning) it cant go any higher, and the bass will still be quiet on that song.

this is rather unfortunate because i wanted to hear the song.

No you dumbass if you tune it the proper way any song with bass should get loud when full tilt and bass knob all the way open, if its too boom boom then you turn the bass knob down, and if its too quiet then tough luck get more power, the way your describing it is you're pushing your amp into clipping to make it a bit louder to your ear. But go ahead blow your equipment.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

so what you have done is this. Play a song with quiet bass. have your bass knob all the way up, set your gain. Then adjust down the knob as needed. Right?

uhh, if i play a song with quiet bass i just turn the gain knob up a tiny bit.. lol.

if the gain knob is already maxed (so called proper tuning) it cant go any higher, and the bass will still be quiet on that song.

No you dumbass if you tune it the proper way any song with bass should get loud when full tilt and bass knob all the way open, if its too boom boom then you turn the bass knob down, and if its too quiet then tough luck get more power, the way your describing it is you're pushing your amp into clipping to make it a bit louder to your ear. But go ahead blow your equipment.

or the song is -10db. but your the pro here, tell me how all songs are the same loudness.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

I was just outside bored out of my mind and i decided to play with my amp.

the discovery i made is that on my SK-1500 in order to PROPERLY use the bass knob (GAIN KNOB) to its fullest potential, you MUST turn the gain on the amp all the way to max.

i found this out after i saw it half way turned up, i was like meh, i feel better if it was all the way down so in case the cable got pulled out of the gain knob the amp isnt raped.

so i turned it all the way down, and turned the car on and started listening to it, immediately realizing that my 1/3 1/2 and full tilt volumes were lacking bass..

so i went back to the amp after turning it off and turned the gain all the way up (no, its not all the way up on my bass knob (gain knob))

turned my system on and again, immediately realized that for about the 2 months ive had the amp i havent been at true full tilt.

my remote bass knob, is a gain knob. (just in case theres that one person that does not understand.)

bass boost is always off.

im not sure if this is a well known fact or whatever, but ive never seen it posted and thought i'd let everyone know, that hey! if your using a gain knob, its limited by what your amps gain is set at.

Wait a second.

Cool story bro.

I was just outside bored out of my mind and i decided to play with my amp.

the discovery i made is that on my SK-1500 in order to PROPERLY use the bass knob (GAIN KNOB) to its fullest potential, you MUST turn the gain on the amp all the way to max.

i found this out after i saw it half way turned up, i was like meh, i feel better if it was all the way down so in case the cable got pulled out of the gain knob the amp isnt raped.

so i turned it all the way down, and turned the car on and started listening to it, immediately realizing that my 1/3 1/2 and full tilt volumes were lacking bass..

so i went back to the amp after turning it off and turned the gain all the way up (no, its not all the way up on my bass knob (gain knob))

turned my system on and again, immediately realized that for about the 2 months ive had the amp i havent been at true full tilt.

my remote bass knob, is a gain knob. (just in case theres that one person that does not understand.)

bass boost is always off.

im not sure if this is a well known fact or whatever, but ive never seen it posted and thought i'd let everyone know, that hey! if your using a gain knob, its limited by what your amps gain is set at.

Wait a second.

Cool story bro.

post a CSB picture

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

No sir you appear to be the pro here

Honestly if you listened to a single thing they said you would clip the shit out of your stuff

or the song is -10db. but your the pro here, tell me how all songs are the same loudness.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived