SQMonte Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Quote Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Bump4life Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 looks like its getting down. nice setup man!! Quote Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
OrionStang Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Not bad. Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SQMonte Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 looks like its getting down. nice setup man!!Thanks man. I'm not exactly satisfied with how the video came out, aside from my awesome editing skills ....I think I need to experiment with more HD settings and mic volume levels, etc. My Hawaiian warrior head was jumping around like crazy, the vid didn't capture that too well for some reason. Not bad.That's what I said the first time I played this setup, this single 12 gets down! Quote Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
BlitZ Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 that song bumps... Quote old set up Alpine IDA-X305S Memphis M-Class 4x6" Focal Access 6.5" Hifonics BRZ2100.1D 2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.