HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 I cant solve this it says to use this equation integral (udv)=uv-integral (v du) Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 no help??? I know theres engineers here! Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
woodzyspl Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 the fuck am i looking at? lol Quote AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 It's the beginning of calculus lol. It's alot harder than I thought it would be Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Noel989 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Sorry not their yet but it looks intresting i like nath lol Quote Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 I wish I liked it. Its just taking the anti derivative in parts instead of the whole chunk as one. wish you could help tho im stuck with no tutor or teacher lol Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Noel989 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 I forgot what that big if means from what i know it wouldnt be much help Sorry not their yet but it looks intresting i like nath lol Do you have a ti-84 or any thing simular so itll give yoy the answer and maybe work it backwards Quote Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 I wish I liked it. Its just taking the anti derivative in parts instead of the whole chunk as one. wish you could help tho im stuck with no tutor or teacher lol Give me a minute to see if can atleast start it Quote Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
New2Dis Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 (edited) imposibruuuu!!! Edited May 29, 2012 by New2Dis Quote "Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15
Noel989 Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 (edited) Heres a link to my teachers youtube channel maybe you you can find how to doit http://m.youtube.com/#/user/gsperk1313 Edited May 29, 2012 by Noelito Quote Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.