HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 Thanks I'll check it out Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
cvxsmitty58 Posted May 30, 2012 Report Posted May 30, 2012 1) (x^3*ln(x))/3 + ((ln(5))/3 - (1/9))*x^3 2) ((x/3) - (19/9)) * e^(3x) Quote
HunterJohnson Posted May 30, 2012 Author Report Posted May 30, 2012 Yeah I got it thanks. I was deriving ln5x wrong and then for the second I had to use substitution. Thanks forthe answers tho, now I'm Stuck on consumer surplus!!! Quote Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.