I can steal 4 rims faster than stealing a well installed enclosure/ system. 2 people 2 jacks 4 blocks and cordless impacts.....can even do it silent with tire irons.

I dont like oversized rims like 20"22". Too little sidewall on a car and youre begging for dents, and you feel every little bump etc. Besides those rims are straight fugly.

SUBS SUBS SUBS

Oh and the "special" lugnuts are a joke. They can look at your car...buy the appropriate adapter and take em just as easy as regular lug nuts.

I just saw this.

lol

come try to yank mine please. ill give you a hint. be really fast. Dont tilt the truck. bring a really big jack and a few different specialty lug nut keys. And if a light shines on your run. The next thing that gets on you will be hot.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I can steal 4 rims faster than stealing a well installed enclosure/ system. 2 people 2 jacks 4 blocks and cordless impacts.....can even do it silent with tire irons. I dont like oversized rims like 20"22". Too little sidewall on a car and youre begging for dents, and you feel every little bump etc. Besides those rims are straight fugly. SUBS SUBS SUBS Oh and the "special" lugnuts are a joke. They can look at your car...buy the appropriate adapter and take em just as easy as regular lug nuts.
I just saw this. lol come try to yank mine please. ill give you a hint. be really fast. Dont tilt the truck. bring a really big jack and a few different specialty lug nut keys. And if a light shines on your run. The next thing that gets on you will be hot.

Hey I never take other peoples things and dont like theives either,, Like wise anyone who comes on my property to steal my shit will be judged by god. I was just saying rims are not hard to take. I have swapped wheels on a friends truck while he took a shit. I wasnt saying I was gonna come steal someones rims. But that IMHO rims are easier to steal than a well installed box/sub/amp setup. It was just in response to the person who said the system is easier to steal. If its a box just thrown in the car than I could see it getting stolen...but every box I've done in a car (only 3) they were bolted in and the only way to take em out would be unbolting them from the passenger are and trunk area because some were only accessible with the back seats down.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I honestly feel a system is much easier to steal. It doesnt require specialized tools to do really.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Whatever you want. Save up and get both, if that's what it takes, we can all live without bass (well, I can't speak for Steve- he might not survive the withdrawals).

I'm gonna hate

I honestly feel a system is much easier to steal. It doesnt require specialized tools to do really.

I guess its just depending on what. Cus stealing someones wall or 2 piece box put together in the trunk would be more of a pain to me. But either way just my opinion.

I would never steal someone elses stuff and there is few things I hate more than a thief.

I would go with the subs because I would rather have bass than rims. But I've never been a fan of big rims on most cars. A few classic cars/muscle cars/ and bagged trucks look good to me but its rare. Its usally the blacked out rims that get me..i never like chrome.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Whatever you want. Save up and get both, if that's what it takes, we can all live without bass (well, I can't speak for Steve- he might not survive the withdrawals).

We could all live without custom or oversized rims too. but I'm with you...OP needs to decide what he feels is necessary.

Right now I dont have bass in my ride because I feel Motorcycle are more important to me. Sold my system to do something better. Streetbike needed tires and I made a choice. Go a set of new Pirelli Angels. B)

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

We could all live without custom or oversized rims too. but I'm with you...OP needs to decide what he feels is necessary.

Right now I dont have bass in my ride because I feel Motorcycle are more important to me. Sold my system to do something better. Streetbike needed tires and I made a choice. Go a set of new Pirelli Angels. B)

Don't roast those up too fast. As for me, it's Nitto or nothing :P

I'm gonna hate

well u got a bike and cant live with out bass when u got your mids and highs all set so its loud but no bass.... but now i have nothing lol geting rear end painted so i have no ride FML

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

yhea i know because the best i could do is the rims and some level 2 but i woudl have to put that on a card and i dont want that because i cant live without bass!! so i still dont know but thanks guys!! :Doh:

You answered your own ? You can't live without bass. Buy the subs man.

DSC01626.jpg

i did got me some DC's :twirl:

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch