carlosg_313 Posted June 5, 2012 Report Posted June 5, 2012 He's a good guy. They will have to do an investigation. As long as the two of you work together you should be fine. I do believe they will refund him and he will in turn have to refund you. From the last claim I did, they would refund the seller. They will give you the insured value of the item and "replace" with the New one. Fill out a form, and would send you a check of course. Btw - I was the buyer in that situation. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
HunterJohnson Posted June 10, 2012 Author Report Posted June 10, 2012 updated they sent the insurance check to me. I got to choose addresse or mailer Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.