HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Lol heres the boxes I got from USPS. It was torn so far you could see the subs. UPDATE I filed my insurance claim on the more torn up box and they sent me my insured value within 7 business days no hassles or emails just sent me a check! WOW very surprised from USPS I will definitely be using them more. Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
OrionStang Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Tha fuck? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
IBleedMusick Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Are the subs okay? They beat that box to shit, you must be the person they don't like, lol. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
pa-pa-platypus Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 dont see the problem This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
aN-i-No Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 Did they hand it to you like that or did you find it on the porch like that? Personally I would NOT have taken that.
SnowDrifter Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 I'm no expert... But I think they might have dropped it a few times. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
CleanSierra Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 This guy..... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Bump4life Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 and dropped it in a pool Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
HunterJohnson Posted May 29, 2012 Author Report Posted May 29, 2012 They left it on the porch I'm about to upload the pictures of the subs. The magnet has shifted Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
inm Posted May 29, 2012 Report Posted May 29, 2012 If you look closely, you can see slight damage to the box. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.