Sonic Electronix

This might seem like a stupid question, and it's probably already been asked before. But, is it illegal to wall off your car with a system? If so, are there any alternative ways around it bc I'm wanting a wall in my daily driver but not sure how to go about it, thanks.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

You're right, there are 1000 threads asking this. No, its not illegal. Just have to have two outside mirrors.

back up camera FO DA MOTHA FACKIN WIN!!!!!

im doing a wall after this build.... i shoulda just did one in the first place since i removed all of my back seats and what not lol

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I have 2 side view mirrors and the little blind spot mirrors and still got a ticket for obstructed view? Should i have fought it?

2000 stratus10 SunDown E-10s

Singer 250amp Alt

Xs Power D975Concept c2400All 0 gauge wire10 6 1/2's in Rear Doors

well i got pulled over and they recently said it was illegal to cover the back window, he said i should be able to see out my rear view BUT! he didnt notice i didnt have a rear view :lol:

that was the 3rd-4th time ive gotten pulled over with the wall and the first time they actually said something about the wall

i say DO EEEET! deal with it later

some states it is. I have been pulled over tons of times and they look at it like what the fuck is that. But never say anything about it.

If you ever get pulled over and get a ticket for it ask how box trucks and construction vans and semi's dont have to be able to see whats behind them thru there rear view mirror

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

im know in wisconsin you either need 2 side mirrors or a rear view....

when i do my wall im going to use side mirrors and a back up camera just for the simple fact that i live in a town of 80k and people here think its funny to drive in your blind spots and make right turns in the left turn lane -_-

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived