Job hunting is getting tiresome.

I don't like to share personal problems but I really want to vent.

I'm tired of trying to find a career. I was with a company for 5 years and figured that was going to be my career. The company closed in 2010 and I've been searching since. Granted I've had no problem finding JOBS, but It's frustrating feeling like you are worth so much more. I went from $50,000 a year with a company vehicle down to near minimum wage. While I withdrew from college to pursue a career everyone else finished. Every job I apply for requires a degree. I'm sure there are others here with similar problems. I just wanted to get this off my chest.

suck bad :(

i was unemployed from nov. 2011 to march 2012... (not a long time but i was with the same company for 4 years and got laid off)

now im making 11 bucks a hour at some shit hole factory :(

keep your head up good things come to those who deserve it!!!

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

go take a class to become a coal miner. Then you can go apply at any coal mine and there are alot in IL and IN that you can make really good money at

Just an option

Edited by 9515ROB

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Go back to school bro. Or learn a trade. My trick to success is being versatile with ehat tou can do. Dont give up it will get easier. If it were ne i would ditch the minimum wage job and hammer down on somthing better. When a door closes another one opens. Just gotta take the step i work best under loads of pressure. Thats why i would quit the low paying job. Lol but thats me and i dont know what your full situation is to realy say if thats a good idea.

I will have to have a full time job to have a manageable lifestyle I have to make $30,000 a year. And I have 2 kids, so school is out of the question for now. I know I'll find something it's just these little things get to me.

The only reason I'm really frustrated is I just drove to Grove city , Ohio (4 hours one way) for an interview and was told at the interview that I was not qualified to be a General Manager for Dollar General. I was a District Manager for Hollywood Video for 3 years (3 years as Store Manager) and a District Manager for Spencer Gifts for 2 years, but that doesn't qualify me to work in a small box store. Gamestop (my number 1 choice) will not hire me because I am over qualified and a security risk.

go take a class to become a coal miner. Then you can go apply at any coal mine and there are alot in IL and IN that you can make really good money at

Just an option

How much we talking?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Just an option

How much we talking?

at my mine you start off making almost 18 an hour and then after 2 years you will be making almost 25 an hour. Just starting out with all the overtime you get and can volunteer for you make 42k a year starting out

And my mine is one of the lowest paying mines starting out.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Go to sagajob.com fill out some stuff n u got hundreds of jobs

..... snagajob.com

careerbuilder

monster

indeed

craigslist

allretailjobs

I'm on all of them at least once a week.

Have apps saved on my phone for CL and indeed.

Again I can find jobs that pay $20,000 or less. I'm trying to find a long term career that can get me back to the $50,000 range.