Job hunting is getting tiresome.

I don't know about you guys but the health hazards and dying any second is kind of a turn off for mining.

Edited by blownengine

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I don't know about you guys but the health hazards and dying any second is kind of a turn off for mining.

It aint that dangerous. Hell of alot safer underground than it is driving every day.

Black lung aint as common what it use to be with all the new laws and regulations

My mine has not had a single death since it opened and that was 30 years ago.

Edited by 9515ROB

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

hell i know the feeling, i been trying to find one since last year, no wants a 17 year old here, only job i got a call about was delivery driver for a pizza place but thats too much wear and tear on my jeep

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

its not that there isnt jobs out there its just that the applicant pool is enormous now because no one is happy. people have salaries cut. Ive had my salary cut almost as much as you are trying to make to put that into perspective. So now companies are looking for people that are so grossly overqualified for a position its not even funny. What field were you in?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you aint the only one i worked for my dad since i was 15 but by 18 i was making good money real good money but the place i worked at closed down so i kinda lost it all and now i do security at hell well sames like it some times lol but going for a trade was never into books so trade is the way to go for me but keep your head up man

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

underground utility work can pay ok for lust being a laborer , make more if you can run equipment . lot of times being a grunt worker for underground utility contractor you are spotting for the guy running the excavator or finding other utilities with the jet vac . pretty safe job as long as you work for someone with there head on straight

truck driving can pay as well , there's truck jobs where you are home every night

Edited by b-dubs89

its not that there isnt jobs out there its just that the applicant pool is enormous now because no one is happy. people have salaries cut. Ive had my salary cut almost as much as you are trying to make to put that into perspective. So now companies are looking for people that are so grossly overqualified for a position its not even funny. What field were you in?

Why are you only seeking retail jobs? Retail in huge corporations at that. Retail did me

Dirty for a Long time.

My entire work history has been retail management or corrections/ security. I know that retail is a failing industry, besides groceries I can't remember the last thing I didn't buy online. And corrections has gotten ridiculous around my area. A women's prison had a career fair and is was broadcast on the news that there were over 1000 applicants. It is exactly what Nate said. The jobs are out there but the ones that I want everyone else wants too, and there is usually always someone more qualified.