I have almost everything together for my big rebuild next year and I'm pretty much right on with my budget. I'm going with a ported wall.

So far:

Dayton Speakers-

4 DC25t 1" titanium dome tweeters

8 DC160 6.5" Mids

4 RS225 8" Midbass

4 RSS390HO 15" Subs

Hifonics Amps-

2 GLX60.4 (Highs and Mids)

1 GLX100.4 (Midbass)

1 Colossus (Subs)

Power-

1 XS D925

2 XS D1200

1 Mike Singer 230A Alt

Processors-

TBD

I haven't worked up a price on wood and fiberglass yet, but the plan is to put one 8, one 6.5, and one tweeter in each door, a 6.5 and tweet beside or on each a pillar, then 4 6.5s and 2 8s at the top of the wall (on their own baffle, NOT SHARING THE BOX WITH THE SUBS) with the 8s at the corners and the 6.5s in between them. I'm running the door and dash 6.5s on the front channel and the 4 6.5s behind on the rear channel of one 60.4 wired at 2 ohms per channel, and the tweets off the other 60.4 wired at 4, one per channel. The midbasses will also be stereo and front/rear by being run off the 100.4 (one per channel), and the subs will be run down to 1 ohm off the Colossus. All in all, 4320w rms.

The good news is that I kept the speakers, amps, and power part of my budget right where I wanted it. Now to make some money and start buying supplies....

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Dammit... My bad...

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Noob moment. Delete...? Somebody...?

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

A Mod can probably can probably come along and just move the thread for you. Its all good man. Got some quality equipment and the electrical to back it up so I'm def I'm tuend in to see how everything goes when you get that build started. Post up a link to the other thread if you started another one. Did you snag any pics of your set up?

-James

Edited by 252chevyboyz

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Even though it's the wrong section to be posting here, it seriously sounds like it's going to be a sweet build, get to it man :D

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Hopefully somebody can come along. Even if it goes into general audio. I'm not really trying to start a build log, I already have one. I just wanted to post some future plans. So I wasn't exactly sure where this goes, that's why it's here.

Man, I'm stuck on my subs... Someone else used Dayton on here and it turned out pretty well, but for one I don't really wanna feel like I'm copying anybody and two they're really made for home stereo use. Atleast the one's I'm looking at. So... I'm really stuck between the Daytons and GCons. I've seen the higher end Cons (X and Z) do some serious damage, but I can't find anything on the GCons. No vids or anything.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????