All the real killers play on 360

The LonePwnstar

Just shutup, xbox players will get stomped trying to play ps3, just like ps3 players would get stomped on xbox.

You're horribly wrong. You probably PS3 it up, jumped on the 360 and then blamed the controllers for your shitty performance when in all reality, its just more difficult and talented players on xbox. Maybe having to pay live has something to do with it, i don't know. But what i said is truth. Well, maybe complete ly true, PC players are killer but i don't play on the computer.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I don't see any difference in the caliber of player between 360 and ps3. Is there really a way for us to tell which system has better players. When I play on my friends xbox I shit all over people way more than I do on my PS3. To me it's easier to win on xbox. Oh and only a couple days on MW3. I don't know how many on the others. K/D mean shit on MW3 cause people can play infected, kil a bunch of people and then when they are infected they just don't go after anybody. Boom, instant 5+ k/d everytime.

All the real killers play on 360

The LonePwnstar

Just shutup, xbox players will get stomped trying to play ps3, just like ps3 players would get stomped on xbox.

You're horribly wrong. You probably PS3 it up, jumped on the 360 and then blamed the controllers for your shitty performance when in all reality, its just more difficult and talented players on xbox. Maybe having to pay live has something to do with it, i don't know. But what i said is truth. Well, maybe complete ly true, PC players are killer but i don't play on the computer.

not at all, actually when i've played xbox i've done much better than on ps3 but I blame that for better hit registration and in general better connection on xbox, too many squeakers on xbox.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Don't know what squeakers are...lol. I play on my brothers account on PS3 and always do crazy good on there. Like 33:1 good. And then have had my brother and his buddies jump on the xbox and they blow...and almost always blame hit registration and control layout.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Don't know what squeakers are...lol. I play on my brothers account on PS3 and always do crazy good on there. Like 33:1 good. And then have had my brother and his buddies jump on the xbox and they blow...and almost always blame hit registration and control layout.

Maybe they just suck? Squeakers are little kids

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived