Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was bored a while back and decided to add up all the time I have played CoD games starting with COD4. All the way up to MW3, including all Trearch games too.

Total Time for me is: 75days 13hours and 53minutes...

with 33days played on just Call of Duty 4 only.

I believe that I have no life.

What is everybody's time played?

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Posted

Damn...that's a lot.

I'm prob around 25-30 hours total or so mainly on black ops. And I still suck lol.

I honestly have played way too much. I play on 10 sensitivity, and average 30 kills a game on HC Domination. I am not a beast, I just play a lot.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Posted

i sold my ps3 which had most of my hours from mw4 to black ops. my 360 i have mw3 for. i believe i have about 20 days total time between the 5 games

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

Posted

I think this is what my son plays ... alot

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I probably have around 40-50 days on mw2 and less than an hour on black ops cod 4 and mw3 combined

Im an ok player my win/lose ratio is like 1/3 aand i use sensitivity on 1 lol everybody makes fun of me when i win then i beat them thats even funnier

I love to see my friends play on my account with 10 sensitivity. they spin in circles, when they want to move slightly.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Posted

I probably have around 40-50 days on mw2 and less than an hour on black ops cod 4 and mw3 combined

Im an ok player my win/lose ratio is like 1/3 aand i use sensitivity on 1 lol everybody makes fun of me when i win then i beat them thats even funnier

I love to see my friends play on my account with 10 sensitivity. they spin in circles, when they want to move slightly.

Lmfao that always happens to me after i let my lil bro play

What do you play on?

10vs1 sensitivity match lol

Posted

Wow, that is some crazy time.

MW3 total of 14 days. And on like 9th prestige or something, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...