Sonic Electronix

Everything has been good until I got off work today. Started the truck up and my amp keeps going in and out of protect. Any ideas?

20120530_084800.mp4

That's an MP4...

Check all your grounds, it sounds like you have a bad ground somewhere.

what do u mean by mp4? My vid didnt load is that what u mean? How do I load the vid from photobucket? And like I say, it was just playing fine with no issues!! Atleast for the past two Weeks!

That's an MP4...

what do u mean by mp4? My vid didnt load is that what u mean? How do I load the vid from photobucket? And like I say, it was just playing fine with no issues!! Atleast for the past two Weeks!

No you put it in image tags :P Just because it worked before doesn't mean you don't have a bad ground, bad remote lead or connection, or blown fuse. I would check all of that before even posting, myself.

I'm gonna hate

That's an MP4...

No you put it in image tags :P Just because it worked before doesn't mean you don't have a bad ground, bad remote lead or connection, or blown fuse. I would check all of that before even posting, myself.

I checked... No.blown fuses, remotes are good and I just checked the grounds. And I posted AFTER I checked.. I havs a refurb amp, could that be it?

Unplug all your speaker outputs as well.... see if that will keep it on...

bout to do that right now, brb!!

good luck,... its either impedance, or voltage,......unless the amp is fubar, but if it was cool, then took a dump all of the sudden... maybe you have some speaker cables touching.... and throwing the amp into protect... time to pray...