Bagged 2004 Custom Yukon Denali Build- C-Pillar Wall 4 FI SP4's 20k Watts

We have a chevy ext cab box is all glassed and pretty and after a year of 156.0 the paint is cracking the tvs in the visors have broke several times it moves things when your that loud, you cant tell in the pics but close up you see hair line cracks in the paint 20120526_111754.jpg

Interesting Box.. Definatly Unique / One of a kind..

Scott @ FI audio Gave me tracking numbers today for my SP4's they are a day away So should have them on monday and be able to continue my build.

Picking up 40 batteries tommorow.

I really hope you mean 40 and its not just a typo

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

We have a chevy ext cab box is all glassed and pretty and after a year of 156.0 the paint is cracking the tvs in the visors have broke several times it moves things when your that loud, you cant tell in the pics but close up you see hair line cracks in the paint 20120526_111754.jpg

Scott @ FI audio Gave me tracking numbers today for my SP4's they are a day away So should have them on monday and be able to continue my build.

Just a heads up....Fi sends out tracking numbers automatically with each order placed, the stuff isn't usually shipped for at least a couple weeks later. So unless he said they actually shipped them already and there's movement with the tracking number, you might have a couple weeks to wait. Good luck man

We have a chevy ext cab box is all glassed and pretty and after a year of 156.0 the paint is cracking the tvs in the visors have broke several times it moves things when your that loud, you cant tell in the pics but close up you see hair line cracks in the paint

Just a heads up....Fi sends out tracking numbers automatically with each order placed, the stuff isn't usually shipped for at least a couple weeks later. So unless he said they actually shipped them already and there's movement with the tracking number, you might have a couple weeks to wait. Good luck man

No its all good.. i ordered a month Ago.. And looked up tracking numbers.. The subs are in windsor Ontario now.. I am a couple hundred miles north.

MORE GOODIES ARRIVED TODAY!

this amp is for all 16 8" Selenium Subs 1 OHM RMS POWER ; 1500W x 2 -AB CLASS AMP

f051603f.jpg?t=1338576867

Other Amp is much smaller its for all the tweeters ( 8 T350 Selenium super tweeters)

Didn't take it out of the box because of all the popcorn packaging

There is also a Crossover tucked away in that box

65a5c6e4.jpg?t=1338576852

Didn't take pictures but there are 6 trunk boxes of sound deadner and yet another spool or 0 Guage.

Damn dude this is getting serious. Can't wait to see the battery pile

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Damn dude this is getting serious. Can't wait to see the battery pile

Battery Buy is happening tommorow it looks like.. Doing something a little different.. Oddessy batteries but all will be inside the truck and under the hood. These produce more power in less space. Maybe its been done before.. I just havent seen it..

We have a chevy ext cab box is all glassed and pretty and after a year of 156.0 the paint is cracking the tvs in the visors have broke several times it moves things when your that loud, you cant tell in the pics but close up you see hair line cracks in the paint

No its all good.. i ordered a month Ago.. And looked up tracking numbers.. The subs are in windsor Ontario now.. I am a couple hundred miles north.

Right on. Guess its just a matter of a couple days and you should get em.

That amp looks badass. How are those amps as far as doing rated power? I have absolutely no personal experience with them.

That amp looks badass. How are those amps as far as doing rated power? I have absolutely no personal experience with them.

From my understanding ther are UNDERATED and birthsheets and tested power are usually higher. like 750.1 does 8k rms+ the 1100.1 is over 12.5k rms So they are hard to beat for price per watt and they are a VERY strong amp. Take a beating and keep on going. Great support etc. My friend Used a couple 500.1's to compete at world finals in his class for SPL and came out 2nd over all hiting 161 or 163 DB with 1 sub one amp on each voice coil. putting 18 volts to them. Cant go wrong IMO

Archived