Bagged 2004 Custom Yukon Denali Build- C-Pillar Wall 4 FI SP4's 20k Watts

Yup, that there is a big ol pile o batts!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

4 Big Ass boxes showed up today... I can finally load all this stuff up in my truck and make the trip to my installer to have him/them work there magic with this build. While I Keep working Away to pay for it.. :) I respect the guys with the skillz to complete a build like i am doing AND can make it look pretty. But thats not me.. I would make a mess of fiberglass.. and would probably have ripples and lumps in vinyl wrap... So leaving in capable hands. Anyways on with the SUB SHOW

5295e203.jpg?t=1339035806

a3511dd2.jpg?t=1339035791

And the other three... *note the damage UPS inflicted on the boxes

da1f9f16.jpg?t=1339035799

• 3 weeks later...

We have a chevy ext cab box is all glassed and pretty and after a year of 156.0 the paint is cracking the tvs in the visors have broke several times it moves things when your that loud, you cant tell in the pics but close up you see hair line cracks in the paint

Interesting Box.. Definatly Unique / One of a kind..

Scott @ FI audio Gave me tracking numbers today for my SP4's they are a day away So should have them on monday and be able to continue my build.

Picking up 40 batteries tommorow.

Just a heads up....Fi sends out tracking numbers automatically with each order placed, the stuff isn't usually shipped for at least a couple weeks later. So unless he said they actually shipped them already and there's movement with the tracking number, you might have a couple weeks to wait. Good luck man

No its all good.. i ordered a month Ago.. And looked up tracking numbers.. The subs are in windsor Ontario now.. I am a couple hundred miles north.

haha.. i wonder if i worked on the trailer they are on.. im from windsor

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

hello fellow canadian.. better get this built for this year.. i wanna hear it! im alway up in the TO area.. team Asshole..

Hey.. Yah I will be At Mosport Speedway THIS weekend.. And at the Torq Show in august. I havent posted newest pics on here yet.. And Subs will be playing THIS weekend. Mids and highs will be up and running for August. Not sure if they are doing Scrape by the lake this year but If they do its more in your neck of the woods.. I might attend that one.

Archived