Sonic Electronix

i guess i would still recommend underpowering them for now to prevent any real worries about how much ur drawing....just my .02

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

well this thread started about something else then i was wanting too.. so,, CAN i handle skar 1500.1 with only the big 3 and 75 alt?,, maybe an extra battery,, its very very hard and very expensive here in iceland to get a high output alternator, AND hard to find on such old model of subaru,,

for like 15-20 seconds at a time, yeah.

my bet would be an audioque 1200. my alt is 75 amps and my 1200 works well for me. stock duralast battery under the hood. big 3 in 0 gauge (way overkill lol).

a 5 second google showed me this

http://www.maniacele...om/13752ho.html

and you can also email mechman or dc power for an alt for your car, if you want. you can get a moderately sized unit, no need for like a 250 or 300a alt. unless you plan on upgrading to bigger things in the future.

Edited by Kranny

well this thread started about something else then i was wanting too.. so,, CAN i handle skar 1500.1 with only the big 3 and 75 alt?,, maybe an extra battery,, its very very hard and very expensive here in iceland to get a high output alternator, AND hard to find on such old model of subaru,,

for like 15-20 seconds at a time, yeah.

my bet would be an audioque 1200. my alt is 75 amps and my 1200 works well for me. stock duralast battery under the hood. big 3 in 0 gauge (way overkill lol).

a 5 second google showed me this

http://www.maniacele...om/13752ho.html

and you can also email mechman or dc power for an alt for your car, if you want. you can get a moderately sized unit, no need for like a 250 or 300a alt. unless you plan on upgrading to bigger things in the future.

^What he said...You gotta pay to play :good:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

nonono lol it was in an suv. like i said i didnt see he didnt want upgrades. and i know the big 3 doesnt do miricles. i didnt know it was a small alt my bad lol sorry

can my 75 alt handle skar 1500.1?

.....read what i wrote dude. come on now.

nonono lol it was in an suv. like i said i didnt see he didnt want upgrades. and i know the big 3 doesnt do miricles. i didnt know it was a small alt my bad lol sorry

can my 75 alt handle skar 1500.1?

.....read what i wrote dude. come on now.

Kranny I swear I would shit bricks the day someone asks and outwardly takes your advice the first time you give it. Instead of completely ignoring it and quoting someone who's "knowledge" is arguable and only comes from the things he's "heard". The world will end when someone takes the advice of someone on here with any actual knowledge in anything at all I feel sorry for skittles alpine n8 haters all you guys because I can see the frustration in the posts after someone completely blows off y'all advice :roflmao:

Edited by IBleedMusick

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif