Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey I'm a noob, but i have a quick question. i just installed a 1500.1 crunch amp into my friends sentra and it like cuts off and sounds like its skipping its weird. u think the ground that i used isn't strong enough?

3 12" Alpine Type-R's

1 Hifonics 2010d amp

Posted

does it shut off when the volume is up high? if so the ground is loose and you need to tighten it

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

it like cuts off like clipping. and yes it is when the volume is high. and ground is tightened. do u think the ground is shitty. kuz i think there was some paint under it i really didnt check

3 12" Alpine Type-R's

1 Hifonics 2010d amp

Posted

use a grinder and grind, or sand down the ground location, and also check for loose positive connection, at the fuse, batt terminals, and amp as well

the last possibility is kinked RCAs, or rcas with a bad connection, possibly a broken wire at the rca connection

IF the rca is used, or generic

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
use a grinder and grind, or sand down the ground location, and also check for loose positive connection, at the fuse, batt terminals, and amp as well

the last possibility is kinked RCAs, or rcas with a bad connection, possibly a broken wire at the rca connection

IF the rca is used, or generic

might be the RCA's because its a stock headunit and he had an rca converter and i really have never used that before so i just cut into regular wires coming from the speaker.

3 12" Alpine Type-R's

1 Hifonics 2010d amp

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...