Sonic Electronix

Maybe build a new box for the Kenwoods since the current one you have looks like a prefab.

Yeah, Its a prefab for right now. I dont want to build a new box until I get my new subs over the summer though.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

if i was you, i would buy some fatmat for sound deadener not the best out there but it will get the job done, or i strongly recomend buying some second skin spectrum, for 85 bucks plus shipping it'll be the best stuff for your money you just paint it on and wala your car is sound deadend. Then i would spend a little bit of money on getting rid of those 3 way speakers and buy you a good set of components. Ya an eq would help butttt your putting them on some walmart sonys, you can shine a turd but in the end its still gonna be a turd ya kno? just my opinion...

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

if i was you, i would buy some fatmat for sound deadener not the best out there but it will get the job done, or i strongly recomend buying some second skin spectrum, for 85 bucks plus shipping it'll be the best stuff for your money you just paint it on and wala your car is sound deadend. Then i would spend a little bit of money on getting rid of those 3 way speakers and buy you a good set of components. Ya an eq would help butttt your putting them on some walmart sonys, you can shine a turd but in the end its still gonna be a turd ya kno? just my opinion...

Yeah, I feel ya on the sonys. Question, what do you think if I go for the components first before the sound deadener?

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

thatd be good as you dont have a ridiculous amount of bass so sound deadener is not really needed now as long as you can deal with a little rattle every now and then. When you put your new components in then you wont be able to hear the rattle lol but seriously id do components, then eq, then sound deadener, then subs. That way you can buy the kind of cheaper stuff after you get components out the way before you pick up the subs. Volt gauge is not really needed as you only have 4 gauge wiring so it cant be draining your battery that bad if you need to get a volt meter out while your car is playing at home at full tilt and check your battery one day lol

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

thatd be good as you dont have a ridiculous amount of bass so sound deadener is not really needed now as long as you can deal with a little rattle every now and then. When you put your new components in then you wont be able to hear the rattle lol but seriously id do components, then eq, then sound deadener, then subs. That way you can buy the kind of cheaper stuff after you get components out the way before you pick up the subs. Volt gauge is not really needed as you only have 4 gauge wiring so it cant be draining your battery that bad if you need to get a volt meter out while your car is playing at home at full tilt and check your battery one day lol

Alright, thanks for your response man. I appreciate it.

proper electrical wiring!!

How so? I dont have proper wiring???

big 3? idk i didn't see your sig. do big 3. it never hurts

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

proper electrical wiring!!

How so? I dont have proper wiring???

big 3? idk i didn't see your sig. do big 3. it never hurts

I have already.

my vote is for the sound deadener. Thought your vote is the only one that really counts. Sound deadener and electrical are the 2 first steps when your goal is building a stereo system in your car (aside from planning and financing).

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

If it were me I'd buy like say 25 sq ft of audio technix, or some deadener thats on the inexpensive side, use the rest to buy mdf and build a box instead of the prefab one, or maybe you could sell your front and rear stage and get a decent set for your front? I know a lot of people dont like to use rear fill...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.