Second Skin Audio

1 sa 8v2 sub box

John knows his stuff when it comes to the v2 enclosures. I'm happy with my design from him

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

• 10 months later...

im about to put together a 6th order for my sa8 v2. i put mine in a t-line tuned to 34.5 and well it honestly didn't impress me too much, though it was in a subaru trying to keep up with pro audio stuff that was meant to keep up with 2 12" lol

john do you have the designs you used for your t-lines?

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

i am referring to the L port box design on the previous page

all my measurements were pretty exact except the length (22") which was a sixteenth over no forty fives in any corners and did not round the end of the l port because nothing was said about it
the only flaw i can think off is the hole i cut for the port is about an eighth wider then the actual port (1.25).

does it matter where i positioned the hole ? I don't have pics at the moment gotta take it apart , also i thought about trying the other box that some one referred to as a t-line but cannot understand the cut sheet the box is 22 and an eight yet there are no cuts to 22 and an eighth.

ill dig them up,

they wont fit to many cars as they all designet for house, and well 1 went in a toolbox

and as u said there not a 2x 12 or even a single 12

thanks! and yeah the t-line i made for the 8 sounds amazing inside my house on about 200W and with a little jl sub that also works well with the design. also with the JL in it on about 300w it kept up with an sa15 in a ported box. but with the sa8 in it on as much power as it could handle it didn't impress me too much. but anyways, i love t-lines and looking at other peoples designs.

and g-unit, my friend made a box for his sa8 that has an 1" wide port and man did that thing have port noise!

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived