Doris123 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 The red one looks great! http://www.customdropshipping.com/personalized-category/personalized/the-new-pad-cases-1789 http://www.customdropshipping.com/personalized-category/personalized/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-cases-1758
Maebros Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 my vote ids for the CIVIC but only becaus e im a honda fan. i actually traded my 2010 tc in for my 2011 civic. because it has more trunk space. the downside is the scion has a bigger engine. however i do get better gas milage with the civic. HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
JEMT8 Posted June 8, 2012 Report Posted June 8, 2012 I personally think the hondas that have been coming out the past couple years look ugly as shit and I wouldn't drive it. Yeah they are dependable and have good resale value but it just so damn ugly. I would say the tC. Also that fr-s looks pretty cool but it's a little bit more than you were looking to spend. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.