Guest Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 i'm an indecisive ass motherfucker lol. i looked at the chevy sonic, but its meh to me cause the stereo is integrated into the fucking cars computer. i started looking at the 2012 scion tc with the pioneer stereo addon, which apparently has front rear and sub preouts on it already to hook up amps (obviously). one forum topic even suggested that it has a DSP already optimized for the car. another one was the 2012 civic ex coupe, stock stereo, etc. they're both around the same price, within a grand i think. ideas/thoughts?
charlesdylancobb Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I personally like civics. Scion Tc would be my choice tho.
Cardboardcat15 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I'd take the scion. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
S15_Silvia Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 My vote is for the civic. I love all the new Hondas. Plus I think the new tC looks kinda odd. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
ShortWide1994 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Civic 2011 Chevy CamaroPioneer AVH-P1400AA Mayhem 12Audioque 3500D.1Knu 1/0 2000 Chevy Silverado 2 Sundown SA-15's 1 American Bass 200.1 Sky High 1/0 Stock Electrical..... FTL!
HunterJohnson Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 scion tc I have one and they are fun to work on bc the panels take off easy and lots of accesssories can be purchased Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Zapanater Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 Well I'll be the odd one out and say the Chev. The others... I just don't like the look. Just my two cents. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
sprkn_ranger Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 I voted for the civic only because I like the look of it better. Good luck in whatever your choice is bro Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Trey_Dog650 Posted June 2, 2012 Report Posted June 2, 2012 are those the only 3 you looking at or are you open to more suggestions? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.