DC Sound Lab

• 4 weeks later...

That is with displacement calculated.. I know its close. my design..only reason I'm chiming in.. I'm hoping he can find a way to fit a little more to be safe. I can't seam to get him to take me up on tearing into the car w/ a saws-all (car will probably be junked or given away cheap when he leaves Oki anyway). I wouldn't go against CJ18's advise though.. If anyone would know it would be him

Edited by stanbro

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

is.. im not afraid to play around for myself.. i've heard of good results from smaller boxes with the xl m1's

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

if it dont sound to the liking just do it again.. can't do all design work on a forum gotta break eggs to make omelet

sig-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That is with displacement calculated.. I know its close. my design..only reason I'm chiming in.. I'm hoping he can find a way to fit a little more to be safe. I can't seam to get him to take me up on tearing into the car w/ a saws-all (car will probably be junked or given away cheap when he leaves Oki anyway). I wouldn't go against CJ18's advise though.. If anyone would know it would be him

I pm'd you bro im down to cut into it when you get back i just dont wanna try it by myself big ass task. I started on fiber-glassing some speakers for the rear fill