Jump to content

budget mids and highs?


velvetsmack

Recommended Posts

Posted

Audioque has some great components, I have their coaxials as rear fill and two supertweets+AQ-MR6.5 midbasses up front and love it.

Check these out:

Tweets: http://www.audioque....air-_p_104.html

Midbasses: http://www.audioque....air-_p_103.html

Component Set: http://www.audioque....TS65_p_144.html

The reviews do not lie.

I was about to post the AQ's, I have a pair of super tweets and and pair of 6.5's mids and they scream off a jl jx360/4. The tweets are on channels 1&2 and the mids are bridged on 3&4, the mids are ugly as hell though lol

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Audioque has some great components, I have their coaxials as rear fill and two supertweets+AQ-MR6.5 midbasses up front and love it.

Check these out:

Tweets: http://www.audioque....air-_p_104.html

Midbasses: http://www.audioque....air-_p_103.html

Component Set: http://www.audioque....TS65_p_144.html

The reviews do not lie.

I was about to post the AQ's, I have a pair of super tweets and and pair of 6.5's mids and they scream off a jl jx360/4. The tweets are on channels 1&2 and the mids are bridged on 3&4, the mids are ugly as hell though lol

God damn they stayed true to the Audioque style: BLASTING loud! My component set sounds good too, very musical, tweets are bright. I am always afraid I am going to blow something because I crank the volume up and they get so loud (but distortion free!) relative to their wattage consumption I worry that I MUST be overpowering the poor things. Then again, my SS reference is rather underrated, supposedly does 70wx4 at 4 ohms but I have clamped it with each channel on individually and metered 79, 79, 79, and 80w respectively; totally clean on the o-scope. But enough about my finned blue brick. Buy AQ, you won't be dissapointed!

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...