Sundown Audio

Kicker Amps

Tub Asko

Actually when you compare them with similar "higher-end" name brands such as rockford fosgate or maybe even hifonics, the aren't that much more expensive. Kicker amps if compared to lower names like legacy or pyle are MUCH more expensive, but this is because they put out REAL power that also sounds good.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Actually when you compare them with similar "higher-end" name brands such as rockford fosgate or maybe even hifonics, the aren't that much more expensive. Kicker amps if compared to lower names like legacy or pyle are MUCH more expensive, but this is because they put out REAL power that also sounds good.

yea i come up on that problem when people want me to recommend them an amp that's inexpensive. And I'm like get the kicker amp . . . wait . . . no . . . you said cheap huh? HAHA I hate when people get good subs and put a cheap amp on em.

yea i come up on that problem when people want me to recommend them an amp that's inexpensive. And I'm like get the kicker amp . . . wait . . . no . . . you said cheap huh? HAHA I hate when people get good subs and put a cheap amp on em.

Dang right, it's the amp that makes the difference the most in my opinion. If you spend the money on subs, spend money on some quality power (and build a box to maximize it all!)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived