Second Skin Audio

Need help on what SS and how much on project truck

Ok so this is my project its my DD but eventually it'll be a show truck, I already talked to Jon a little about this but i need more help and I'm hoping he'll also chime in again.

Here is what i have so far two layers of raam mat BXT II on floor and back-wall with a Layer of PS Ensolite now this did a good job for the price but not quite what i wanted so im going to second skin.

I have my dash pulled along with the headliner and trim what i was thinking it getting some B-stock Pro enough to cover roof as much of the firewall as possible, then covering the entire inside with LL or LLPm then taking the rest of my mat and putting it on the underside of the truck with spectrum or bed-liner and also putting mat on the firewall under the hood . what do you guys think, let me know if you have any better ideas.

Thanks

LOL Thanks for the complement Kyle. :)

Chaz,

That sounds like a good plan to me too.

The only thing that I might change is the hood. Adding some product to the hood helps, but not a whole lot. Just by doing the firewall with some Damplifier Pro b-stock and some LL/LLP would provide some really awesome results and I doubt treating the hood will provide much, if anything more.

So I would treat the firewall (interior or engine side, your choice because you only need to treat one or the other not both) with some Damp Pro.

Apply the LL/LLP to the interior side of the firewall, as well as the floor, and everywhere else.

And do everything else you mentioned.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

LOL Thanks for the complement Kyle. :) Chaz, That sounds like a good plan to me too. The only thing that I might change is the hood. Adding some product to the hood helps, but not a whole lot. Just by doing the firewall with some Damplifier Pro b-stock and some LL/LLP would provide some really awesome results and I doubt treating the hood will provide much, if anything more. So I would treat the firewall (interior or engine side, your choice because you only need to treat one or the other not both) with some Damp Pro. Apply the LL/LLP to the interior side of the firewall, as well as the floor, and everywhere else. And do everything else you mentioned.

Ok thanks jon, If said i was applying it to the hood i didn't mean to lol, what do you think would better in my situation LL or LLP, i was also think just for overkill purposes adding one of those underneath the dash when i install it. How much B-stock Pro and Either LL or LLP do i need

Year, make, model? And where have you NOT applied RAAMMat?

That will help estimate how much.

The areas where you already have the Ensolite installed, I would use the LL.

For the areas where you haven't treated yet, I would apply the Damp Pro and LLP.

usa_render4.png

Year, make, model? And where have you NOT applied RAAMMat?

That will help estimate how much.

The areas where you already have the Ensolite installed, I would use the LL.

For the areas where you haven't treated yet, I would apply the Damp Pro and LLP.

I have a 92 Dodge d150 single cab I have 2 layers of raammat on the floor and back wall with a layer of ensolite over all of it

I'd probably go with with a Door Pack (13 sq. ft.). That should give you enough to achieve 25%+ coverage on the areas you have left (doors, roof, firewall).

If you want to make sure you have enough grab a Trunk Pack (20 sq. ft.) instead OR check out the b-stock material, great price on an amazing amount of material.

For the floor and rear wall I would get four to six sheets of Luxury Liner (not Pro). This should cover almost everything from the firewall to the rear wall.

usa_render4.png