Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

The door handle gets in the way. Its close, but they just won't fit.

And I did some work today, went through and tightened and cleaned all my power and ground connections. And did full length inspection of front to rear 1/0 runs. :P

...and just discovered my clamp on the front battery negative terminal had worked loose. It was actually in contact with the hood, lucky it wasn't the positive.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The door handle gets in the way. Its close, but they just won't fit.

And I did some work today, went through and tightened and cleaned all my power and ground connections. And did full length inspection of front to rear 1/0 runs. :P

...and just discovered my clamp on the front battery negative terminal had worked loose. It was actually in contact with the hood, lucky it wasn't the positive.

Close one there.. lol

New build coming soon..

Damn, that could have been real bad...now you know to make that a regular check.

I do check regularly, thats the scary thing. I'll start checking bi-weekly instead of monthly. Couple pics of it:

See the left edge of the clamp

DSC01031.jpg

Where it wore through the hood liner

DSC01032.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Not to shabby at all man! We will have to figure out what day will work for both of us. The next few Saturdays are gonna be tied up, but I think I'm free on Sunday's and Monday the 3rd (labor day)

Archived