Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

This sound be an interesting build to put together, and I think an IB setup should be neat, and personally, from how I seen that getting numbers out of the Mustang proves very difficult from what I seen, think a sound quality build would be better suited for the mustang in my opinion.

Good luck on the IB build.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Do great stuff and glassing! You should seal off fine!

Great Stuff for sure. I'll see how it comes together, if it works out like I see it in my head, I should need very little if any beauty work.

And YGPM.

This sound be an interesting build to put together, and I think an IB setup should be neat, and personally, from how I seen that getting numbers out of the Mustang proves very difficult from what I seen, think a sound quality build would be better suited for the mustang in my opinion.

Good luck on the IB build.

Thanks man. Just a little bass to fill in the lows. Also adds very little weight to the car, no box FTW.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yeah! Still in it!!! Can't wait to see this. Hopefully you can crank this bish out

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived